Sunday 23 July 2017

My book's review by Vijay Singh - 'You Compromise, I Won't!'

         My creative-writing course's student, Vijay Singh has given his review for my novel, a collection of short stories, titled 'You Compromise, I Won't!' (Tagline - No right or wrong).
Priya Ma’am,



“What a creative and thoughtful book 'You compromise, I won’t! - No right or wrong' I love it! You apply words so appropriately in the sentence.”

Till now I have got only 1 book from your wonderful collection. It took 20 days to deliver on my address.
Just now I finished your wonderful book "No right or wrong…" It’s an awesome collection of stories. Just loved it!
Feeling happy while reading all stories line by line. Still thinking how beautifully you have placed some unknown words for me, which forced me to take out dictionary.
Trying to learn some clues from your published book and learn these skills from you Ma'am.
It’s amazing! The way you explain the incidents with your magical words, it’s beautiful and motivating to read whole book ceaselessly.
My review is - Perfect blend of innovation & contemporary issues. Ma'am is an inspiring writer.

Thanks a lot.
Regards,
Vijay
********************************************************************************

(Thanks Vijay, for your kind words and appreciation. You are also a wonderful and promising writer, so I take your review of my novel as a huge compliment! - Priya Swaminathan)

2 comments:

  1. Ma'am It is an honour for someone like me, that my review is been considered to be placed in your esteemed Blog.
    Thank you and have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you too, Vijay! Kindly review my book at www.amazon.com, under the said book's title, so that other readers may also consider reading it; as well as my other books. Meanwhile, I eagerly await your reviews for my other books.

      Delete