Sunday 13 August 2023

Testimonials/Reviews of the Creative Writing Course-cum-workshop - Priya's Vision Academy

                                             PRIYA'S VISION ACADEMY

Testimonials from my dear students are the best proof that my Creative Writing Course-cum-workshop delivers excellent results. 

  • Here are some reviews:

  • Review by Mrs.Vaishali Agarwal

  • My Creative Writing Course

  • I always wanted to develop my writing skills and was on the constant lookout for a mentor who could help me out with this. On LinkedIn I came across information related to Priya’s Vision Academy in Pashan. It is run by Mrs. Priya Swaminathan. She has a rich experience of nearly a decade in teaching creative writing. She conducts weekend classes for working professionals. On seeing her profile and her body of work, I was assured of the quality of output that I would be able to generate under her guidance. During the pandemic she started conducting virtual classes through video-conferencing on alternate days for 1 hour each. Initially I was worried about the effectiveness of the course in online mode. But the way the classes were structured and conducted; I was very happy with the outcome. Mrs. Priya is a good teacher. She gives us appropriate feedback so that we can actually improve our writing skills. She also motivates us from time to time to read and write regularly to enhance our skills. The topics discussed during the sessions were interesting and I loved the thought process the writer goes through. This was my experience with Mrs. Priya for a month. I am eager to complete the remaining 2 months of the course. I would highly recommend Priya’s Vision Academy to develop your creative writing skills. She also conducts workshops for Spoken English, Personality Development, Public Speaking and Business Communication Skills.
  •  
  • Review by Mr.Amit Agarwal

  • My Creative Writing Course

  • Do you feel that you can never write like the authors whose books you read on a regular basis? Don't worry you are not alone. A few days back I also had the same feeling but then I joined a creative workshop conducted by Ms. Priya Swaminathan, Proprietor of Priya's Vision Academy. Due to the pandemic, she conducted the workshop through video-conferencing but she also conducts such workshops in person. My wife and I attended this workshop in online mode. You can learn creative writing in the comfort of your home without worrying about the quality of training. Ms. Priya will give an interesting assignment in each session, which you would need to finish. She will review those assignments with you and suggest improvements. Total duration of the course is 3 months. I have just completed one month and already I feel more comfortable in writing original pieces of work which I had never dreamt of before! Though I am not yet close to any of the authors whom I have admired since my childhood, as far as my writing is concerned; I now think that one day I can surely write like them, thanks to this workshop. If you also want to overcome your fear, then look no further and register yourself for this amazing workshop and see yourself as an accomplished writer. I am a working professional and was worried about the timings but learnt that Ms. Priya provides flexible timings and hence I was relieved.
Thank you so much, Vaishali and Amit. I am also blessed to have sincere and enthusiastic students like you. You both will soon get your writings published.
Priya

  •  
  • Review by Mr. Pravin Kumar

  • I have been a student of Priya’s Vision Academy for the last 1 month. I am an IT professional with an experience of 7 years and I want to pursue content writing as a freelance career option. I am very passionate about reading books and writing. I would love to write stories, essays, articles and blogs. I have been working from home for the last 18 months and I thought of engaging in some gainful pursuit to help me while away my time as well as learn some new skill. When I came across this course, I was very heartened and jumped at the golden opportunity. In the first month I have learned content-writing for various types of articles, essays, travelogues, press releases and blogs. Priya Madam has taught the nuances and nitty-gritty of content writing in a very comprehensive and lucid way. The classes have been very lively and interactive. It is like a confluence of 2 intellectual minds. As I am also very passionate about the English language and possess a flair for writing, I and Priya Madam complement each other immensely by adding our creative inputs together. It is this brainstorming that makes the classes all the more interesting and enjoyable and that definitely is the USP of these classes.I get a hands-on experience while actually writing the assignments during the classes; simultaneously interacting with Madam through videoconferencing. I feel gratified to come across a teacher who is so friendly and approachable. She imparts excellent guidance, gives one-to-one attention and solves all my doubts and queries. Since I can learn from the comfort of my home, it is an added bonus! I will highly recommend this online course conducted by Priya's Vision Academy to anyone who is interested in writing and wants to pursue writing as a career option.  

Here's An Ode to Priya’s Vision Academy by Pravin Kumar, my talented student.

(Refers to the Online, 3-month, Biweekly, Creative Writing Class - cum - workshop attended by him)

Lockdown blues!  Lockdown blues!

English language, you are my muse!

How I wish I was in your shoes!

Stuck in a rut, I keep writing in my diary

Drowned in ennui, dreary and fiery

Walls and lights, I looked around the house

I reached out for my laptop and mouse

I looked up the web, stumbled upon Quora

And finally, I found my long-lost aura

I discovered Priya’s Vision Academy and made a call

Little did I realize, 

I was really going to have a ball

When I first put pen to paper

I  had a nice creative caper

Lockdown blues! Lockdown blues!

English language, you are my muse!

Oh, it has been a roller-coaster ride

As I say this, my chest swells with pride!

Was enlivened by writing essays

Traversed the world with travelogues

Content writing was cathartic

Advertisements were amazing

Press releases were pleasurable

Smitten with writing stories

Piquant poems and rapturous rhapsodies

Autobiographies, Biographies, Debates. Slogans 

and everything under the sun.

 Priya Madam is excellent, kind ‘n’ fun

She guarantees attention one-to-one

 So, hear all you folks with lots of hopes,

Enroll, start writing and learn the ropes!

Lockdown blues!   Lockdown blues!
 

English language, you are my muse!

Now I’m actually in your shoes!

Thanks to Priya’s Vision Academy,

I've now transformed from a diffident writer

To a professional, bold and confident writer!

                     **********

Hey Pravin,

                     I'm overwhelmed by your glowing tribute to my creative writing course. I'm sure that you'll soon go places with your innate talent and make us proud!

                     All the best for your journey as a writer!

                                                                                          Priya 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment