Friday 1 August 2014

My new blog dedicated to novels

Dear friends,
                     Kindly read my novels at www.radiantpriyasvision.blogspot.in and let me know your invaluable feedback online.
                     The first one that I have started is titled 'The Mysterious Basement of Summer City'. It's a fast-paced thriller that will have you on the edge of your seat. Get ready to go into the basement.....
                     I will be posting a chapter, every week, on Thursday.
                     Meanwhile, I'll be looking forward to your invaluable feedback.
                     Thanks. Have a nice weekend.
                                                                                           Priya  

I am pleased to inform you that my debut novel has won the second prize in a novel-writing contest organized by Vishwakarma Publications, Pune; on 30th November, 2015.     

No comments:

Post a Comment