Sunday 2 April 2017

The Enigma and other stories -Kindle Countdown Deal


E-book - Kindle Countdown Deal
Paperback version

Dear friends,

E-book version

I'm pleased to inform you that a Kindle Countdown Deal is on for my first e-book 'The Enigma and other stories' from the 4th to the 11th of April, 2017. You may purchase it for only $0.99, that is at a whopping discount of 67% of its original price of $2.99. I am sure that you will read this book and encourage me with your invaluable feedback.
You may access it at https://www.amazon.in/Enigma-other-stories-mystery.../B016APMTLG

Two of my e-books are now available as paperbacks too! They are ‘The Obsession’ and ‘The Mysterious Basement of Summer City’. Your feedback is welcome for these books too!

Have a nice day!

                                                                               Priya

No comments:

Post a Comment