Sunday 4 June 2017

My latest published novels!

Dear friends,
          I'm pleased to inform you about my latest novels titled 'Wow! Wrong Number' and 'You compromise, I won't!' published as e-books and paperbacks at www.amazon.com. Kindly purchase them, read and enjoy them and write exciting reviews online, at Amazon. Eagerly looking forward to your invaluable feedback!
          Have a nice day!
                                                                         Priya

P.S. If you would also like to see your name in print one day, you could join my Creative Writing classes-cum-workshops. You may view the ad at www.olx.in, under the title 'Priya's Vision's Creative Writing classes-cum-workshops at Pune.'
Wow! Wrong Number-Back cover


You compromise, I won't!-Back cover


No comments:

Post a Comment