Wednesday 2 August 2017

Kindle Countdown Deal on my e-book titled ‘You compromise, I won’t!’


Dear friends,
      Kindly note that a Kindle Countdown Deal will be on at www.amazon.com for my e-book titled  
‘You compromise, I won’t!’ from 03.08.2017 (8.00 a.m.) till 10.08.2017 (12.00 a.m.).

Paperback's cover

Paperback's back cover

Kindle e-book's cover
You can purchase the book for $0.99 only, at a whopping discount of 67% of its original price of $2.99 from 3rd August to 6th August, 2017.
You can purchase the book for $1.99 only, at a whopping discount of 34% of its original price of $2.99 from 6th August to 10th August, 2017.

Kindly read this book’s review on this blog.
You can even preview it at www.amazon.com.
Hurry! Your invaluable feedback is most welcome.
You could even browse through my other 8 paperbacks and e-books!

Happy reading session!
Thanks. Have a nice day!
                                                               Priya

No comments:

Post a Comment