Saturday 28 July 2018

Kindle Countdown Deal - The Mysterious basement of Summer City

Dear friends,
Owning a shop or office is a dream that is cherished by many. What happens when it becomes a horrible nightmare overnight?
Read on to find out in my ebook titled The Mysterious basement of Summer City. It is a racy whoddunit which fetched me the second prize in a novel writing contest organized by Vishwakarma Publications, Pune. This was my debut novel, hence the recognition is very precious to me!
This ebook will be available at www.amazon.com at discounts ranging from 26% to 76% under a Kindle Countdown Deal, from 30th July to 6th August, 2018.
I would be delighted if you could peruse it and let me have your invaluable feedback.
You could even peruse my other 8 ebooks and paperback novels.
The early bird gets the highest discount. SO HURRY!
Thanks.
Priya Ramesh Swaminathan


No comments:

Post a Comment