Tuesday 23 April 2019

Testimonial by a student of Priya's Vision


Monday, 24 December 2012

My Creative Writing course

Hi Friends!

This is a very small post. I wanted to share with you all that nowadays I am taking creative writing classes from a teacher, who is actually a class apart. Her name is Priya Swaminathan.

Creative writing entails writing stories, articles, poems or any write up that satiates your creative hunger. It is a weekend course spread over a period of 3 months and the best opportunity for working professionals to improve their creative skills.

Honestly, I get transported to a very different world the moment I sit on chair to write and the two hours with my teacher open up all the windows of my imagination. In a month's time, I have learned so much that I am pretty sure, very soon I can write in a very refined way.

If you are interested in joining this course, you can contact Priya Ma'am directly. Her contact no. is 9850019553. Currently, she conducts courses in Pune only.

See you at Ma'am's place soon!

Madhu

No comments:

Post a Comment