Thursday 8 October 2020

No Mother-in-law, Please!

Excerpt from Chapter 27 - A new chapter begins in Yogita's life

          “Ritesh, I am lucky to have a friend like you. You have been my backbone all these days. I cannot imagine what I would have done without you, otherwise! Frankly speaking, I could stay with you even without marrying you. I feel so sure of you!”

          Ritesh’s eyes lit up. “So?”

          “So what? Of course, yes!”

          He gathered her into his arms tightly as if he would never let her go. She too clasped him tightly, as shocked children stopped playing mid-way and gawked at them, couples around cheered and the senior citizens frowned at their ‘indecency’.

          “Ravi, guess what? We got married in a temple today. The priest was arranged in an hour’s time with a hefty dakshina and we just had some rituals and exchanged garlands after I tied the mangalsutra around Yogita’s neck. Only the five of us had gone to the temple.”

          “Ritesh, you lucky guy! You managed it finally. Hearty congratulations to both of you!”

                                                          End of excerpt

Do catch up on this exciting novel at www.wattpad.com where it is being serialised by me. You can like and comment on each paragraph in the chapter. Let the reviews flow... Waiting with bated breath!

The copyright of this novel is with Mrs. Priya Ramesh Swaminathan.



This novel has received a badge of 'Most Impressive Ranking' no. 45 (out of 137 stories) against the tag mother-in-law; at www.wattpad.com as on today.

View all the rankings received by this novel, under my various tags for this novel.

Source: www.wattpad.com

Story Rankings

No Mother-in-law, Please!

Most Impressive Ranking

Other Rankings

         

 By the way, the ranking is improving day by day! Let's hope that I soon reach the top spot with all your support and by God's grace!

         

No comments:

Post a Comment