Tuesday 4 January 2022

An Ode to Priya’s Vision Academy

Here's An Ode to Priya’s Vision Academy by Pravin Kumar, my talented student.

(Refers to the Online, 3-month, Biweekly, Creative Writing Class - cum - workshop attended by him)


Lockdown blues!  Lockdown blues!

English language, you are my muse!

How I wish I was in your shoes!

Stuck in a rut, I keep writing in my diary

Drowned in ennui, dreary and fiery

Walls and lights, I looked around the house

I reached out for my laptop and mouse

I looked up the web, stumbled upon Quora

And finally, I found my long-lost aura

I discovered Priya’s Vision Academy and made a call

Little did I realize, 

I was really going to have a ball

When I first put pen to paper

I  had a nice creative caper

Lockdown blues! Lockdown blues!

English language, you are my muse!

Oh, it has been a roller-coaster ride

As I say this, my chest swells with pride!

Was enlivened by writing essays

Traversed the world with travelogues

Content writing was cathartic

Advertisements were amazing

Press releases were pleasurable

Smitten with writing stories

Piquant poems and rapturous rhapsodies

Autobiographies, Biographies, Debates. Slogans 

and everything under the sun.

 Priya Madam is excellent, kind ‘n’ fun

She guarantees attention one-to-one

 So, hear all you folks with lots of hopes,

Enroll, start writing and learn the ropes!

Lockdown blues!   Lockdown blues!
 

English language, you are my muse!

Now I’m actually in your shoes!

Thanks to Priya’s Vision Academy,

I've now transformed from a diffident writer

To a professional, bold and confident writer!

                     **********

Hey Pravin,

                     I'm overwhelmed by your glowing tribute to my creative writing course. I'm sure that you'll soon go places with your innate talent and make us proud!

                     All the best for your journey as a writer!

                                                                                          Priya 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment