Friday 8 September 2023

A testimonial by a student of the Online, Creative Writing Course-cum-Workshop conducted by Priya’s Vision Academy

 Review of the Online Creative Writing Course-cum-Workshop conducted by Priya's Vision Academy after the first month : – By Mr. Vinod Ghabade

                         My experience about the class - An enriching experience!

A few weeks ago, I was thinking about learning creative writing. Without looking at any other options, I decided to join Priya’s Vision Academy as I had completed another course in Business Communication Skills, with the same Academy; in the past.

I was impressed with Priya Madam’s teaching method as she conveyed the subject properly and explained the features and importance of each type of writing, along with its technique. I had only one concern about the class timings which she resolved by allowing me to attend the class at my convenience, on weekends.

 I have just finished one month of the course & have already learnt to write an essay, travelogue, content writing, a character-sketch, article, press release, review and a blog. Madam made me understand the importance of using appropriate words for impactful writing. She also taught me precis-writing to summarise the article to fulfil the requisite word count.

“I can write’ - this feeling itself gives happiness to me. I am eagerly looking forward to the next two months which I’m sure, will definitely be equally interesting. I now feel confident that I can express my thoughts on paper in a better way.

Thank you, Madam, for your efforts.

I highly recommend this Online, Creative Writing Course-cum-Workshop conducted by Priya’s Vision Academy to anyone who wants to make a career in creative writing or to enhance creative writing skills as a hobby.

Please contact Mrs. Priya Ramesh Swaminathan on no. 9067138313 or 9850019553, if you wish to enrol for this excellent creative writing course.

***********************************************************************************

Thanks Mr. Ghabade, for your appreciation of our course. With your sincere hard work and natural flair for writing, it will not take very long for you to become a professional writer. We wish you all the best!

Priya's Vision Academy

No comments:

Post a Comment