Tuesday 17 October 2023

You Compromise, I won't! - Kindle Countdown Deal - October 2023

 Dear friends,

What is life if not a compromise? Yet, while some compromise, others don't!

Read on to experience it in my e-book titled You Compromise, I Won't! This e-book will be available at www.amazon.com under a Kindle Countdown Deal from 18th to 25th of  October, 2023 for just $1.99 at a whopping discount of 34%

Hurry! Peruse it and let me have your invaluable feedback!

Thanks in anticipation. 

Priyaa





Here's the link:

You Compromise, I Won't!: No right or wrong............

$0.00Free with Kindle Unlimited membership

Buy for $2.99


You Compromise, I Won't!: No right or wrong............ Kindle Edition

No reviews

See all formats and editions
My student Vijay, posing with my book!

When it becomes a conundrum in life, to choose between two difficult or equally tempting choices, one is in a quandary! Life’s always gleefully throwing up such situations. One must pick and choose with utmost care, to avoid getting one’s fingers burnt. Sometimes one gets the right end of the stick too! Just when he’s congratulating himself and patting his own back, life may deal a vicious blow and he is left holding the wrong end, wondering what went wrong! At other times, the fine line between right and wrong is so blurred that one can’t make the correct choice. What happens then?
Read these delightful stories to find out….

This book has the story titled "The Baby-doll" which helped me get the "Writers' Award Certificate" from www.penfactor.com.
Do read this intriguing story!
             


The copyright of this book is with 
Mrs. Priya Ramesh Swaminathan.

No comments:

Post a Comment