Tuesday 30 January 2024

The Enigma and Other Stories - Kindle Discount Offer!

 Dear friends,

Kindly note that a Kindle Countdown Deal will be on at www.amazon.com for my e-book titled 
‘The Enigma and other stories’ from 31st January to 7th February, 2024.
 
You can purchase the e-book for $1.99 only, at a whopping discount of 34% of its original price of $2.99. Hurry! Your invaluable feedback is most welcome.

Since it was the first e-book published by me on Amazon, it is special to me.
 
You could even browse through my other 24 e-books and paperbacks at Amazon!
And 3 at other sites, radiantpriyasvision.blogspot.com, wattpad.com and freeditorial.com.
 
Happy reading session!
 
Thanks. Have a nice day!
                                           Priya


      
    'The Enigma and other stories’ (Does life win? The mystery deepens...) is a compilation of 3 suspense-filled stories that will have you at the edge of your seats right till the very end. The protagonists of these stories are strong, determined and ingenious.   
  
     The elderly, elegant Vaibhavi of ‘The Enigma’, the eccentric Tejas of ‘The Wait’ and the young scientist Seema of ‘The Panacea’ will draw you into their respective worlds and fill you with wonder, admiration, hope, anticipation and nail-biting suspense.
 
     They are awaiting you eagerly....

                      This book has got a 3-star rating at goodreads.com.

Here's the link:
 
The Enigma and other stories: Does life win? The mystery deepens... by [Priya Ramesh Swaminathan] 

An Excerpt from 'The Enigma'

        “Let me see.  I’ll reschedule my appointments in the office; cancel the current ones and join you say, by late afternoon.  That’s the soonest I can make,” he said ruefully, his voice full of concern.

        “Oh, that will be perfectly fine.  I’ll be waiting for you.  Let’s have dinner together.  Candle-light if you please.  And before you jump to any conclusions, let me warn you that the electricity supply is very erratic around here.  Half the while, I’m living in the dark.  I guess I’m used to it now.  You’ll have to, too!” she joked.

        That frivolous remark set off his fertile imagination till he started drooling.  Maybe tonight he would win her over! 

                                                               End of the Excerpt 

Intrigued? Immediately purchase the e-book and find out what happens next.... Please don't forget to post your invaluable review, online, at Amazon! Thanks. Priya

No comments:

Post a Comment