Thursday 28 March 2024

My "Holi" celebrations!

       While people were busy splashing colours all over the town and themselves, I had a field time making a colourful and cheerful rangoli. It still adorns my home, welcoming me with a broad smile whenever I see it. Do have a look....



     Way back, in 2016. I celebrated Holi by painting an earthern pitcher that had been abandoned by the wayside. Thus I transformed junk into a piece of art. It still occupies pride of place in my living room.


     In short, whenever I make a creation, be it on paper, fabric, pebble, cloth, pot or floor, or with any material like paper, beads, cartons, make-up colours, discarded items, flowers, et al; I celebrate Holi!

     Essentially, whenever we are happy and spend our time productively we celebrate ourselves and life itself.

    So why wait for any festival to celebrate? Let's celebrate each precious moment as once it's gone, we won't get it back, ever again...

For those who would like to indulge in such delightful and creative hobbies like rangoli, mehendi, pot-painting, fabric-painting, hand-embroidery, cross-stitch, art and craft, kindly contact me to enroll for my hobby classes. Children and housewives are most welcome. With Summer vacations starting soon, we expect an overwhelming response.

Please contact: Mrs. Priya Swaminathan

Mobile number: 9850019553

Priya's Vision Academy - Makes Your Life Blossom.




No comments:

Post a Comment