Thursday 26 December 2013

Yours Truly!

I’m busy all year around
But mostly during elections.
When in need, you’ll never find me around
Except when I canvass before elections!
I’m always on the look-out for donations
The big ones don’t mind my machinations
I believe in give- and- take relations
And not in any fake emotions!
I become large-hearted before elections
Nasty, frustrated and spiteful after losing some
I create scams and scandals during vacations
I love criminals and even harbor some!
I know nothing, but can speak on everything
I fear none and favor some
For me, money, position and power is everything
I often use them for gains handsome!
*************************************************************************************
The copyright of this poem is with Mrs.Priya Ramesh Swaminathan

No comments:

Post a Comment