Thursday 13 February 2014

Valentine's Day



This Valentine’s day, again make me thine
Say “I love you” and let our love shine!
Let’s vow to stay together forever
I’ve a feeling ‘You’re the only one ever!’
Let’s be each other’s beloved Valentine
For all the Valentine’s days to come
Besides, this Valentine’s day
Let me hear what you’ve to say
But only if it’s what I want
to hear you, my Valentine, say
“I love you and know you do too!”
Let's cootchie coo, let's cootchie coo!
***********************************************************************************
The copyright of this poem is with Mrs. Priya Ramesh Swaminathan.
***********************************************************************************
This sweet poem is for my dear, darling hubby Ramesh. Happy Valentine's Day, Ramesh!


No comments:

Post a Comment