Tuesday 30 December 2014

Wish you all a Very Happy and Prosperous New Year!

Dear friends,
                       
                     As this year draws to a close, my heart beats in anticipation of all the good things that are sure to occur in the coming new year. The wheel of life rotates and does so with a certain rhythm and continuity. What goes up, must come down and vice versa. 

                    All the causes that I am crusading for, will certainly bear fruit, this coming year. All of us, who have been denied our rightful dues, by our ex-employer LIC, will get their arrears payments and other Statutory retirement benefits, with interest. This is what my heart says, and it is almost always right! One may call me a die-hard optimist, but I am proud to be one.
                      
                     Priya's Vision Academy will explore newer areas of expansion and reach for the skies. 

                     I wish all my readers a Very Happy, Peaceful, Prosperous and Contented New Year.
       
                                                                                                Priya

No comments:

Post a Comment