Tuesday 3 November 2020

Happy Ganesh Sankashti Chaturthi - My 'Sri Ganesha' Creations!

A greeting card design, pasted on another greeting card and painted by me with turmeric, vermilion and make-up colors! A 'best out of waste' project!

 

Computer art

Computer art


Rangoli
My unique design which is included in the rangoli book 'Priyadarshini' published by me.


Rangoli
I sat down to make a rangoli one day and this design just took shape, on its own!


Floral rangoli
Just before pruning the periwinkle shrubs I picked all the flowers and leaves to make this design.


Hope Lord Ganesha blesses all of us with abundant peace, prosperity, health, wealth, contentment and removes all obstacles from our paths! Also hope that He vanquishes the Corona virus and relieves all of us from this pandemic soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment