Thursday 12 November 2020

‘You compromise, I won’t!’ - Kindle Countdown Deal

 

Kindle Countdown Deal on my e-book titled ‘You compromise, I won’t!’


Dear friends,
      What is life, if not a compromise? How people deal with circumstances needing a compromise, may vary greatly, as each person has a different perspective. Have you ever compromised? This collection of stories will set you thinking again....
      Kindly note that a Kindle Countdown Deal will be on at www.amazon.com for my e-book titled ‘You compromise, I won’t!’ from 14.11.2020 (8.00 a.m.) till 21.11.2020 (12.00 a.m.).

Paperback's cover

Paperback's back cover

E-book's cover

You could purchase this ebook for $0.99 only, at a whopping discount of 67% of its original price of $2.99.You could even preview it for free, at www.amazon.com. 




Kindly read this book’s review by Vijay Singh, on this blog. 
(Blog dated 23.07.2017)

One of the stories from this collection of stories is The Baby-doll. I recently received the 'Writers' Award Certificate' from www.penfactor.com for this story. You could read this gripping story at www.penfactor.com under the 
Category: Paranormal and Magical Realism - Page 2.

Hurry! Your invaluable feedback is most welcome.
You could even browse through my other 13 paperbacks and e-books at the same website!
You could peruse my novel titled The love-addict at www.freeditorial.com,
my novel titled Dad's great, boys! at www.draft2digital.com & www.amazon.com
my novel titled No mother-in-law, please! at www.wattpad.com
and my novel titled 
A suitor for the princess at https://radiantpriyasvision.blogspot.com.

Happy reading session!
Thanks. Have a nice day!
Happy Diwali!
                                                               Priya

No comments:

Post a Comment