Friday 6 May 2022

An excerpt from my e-book - 'The Celestial Souls of Khambetka'.

 

An excerpt from the story - 'My Big Boss Up There' in my e-book titled 'The Celestial Souls of Khambetka'.

I observed that Manoj was having a hard time keeping his eyes off anything in a female form, passing by. He had to check it out. Whether it was clad in a skirt, jeans or sari; was beautiful, ugly, tall, short, thin, stocky, fair, dark, or any other type! Any and everything would do!

Alas, none of those female forms paid heed to him. He could’ve been a lamp-post for all they cared! So nondescript and unattractive was he! But they’d check me out to curiously find out who could possibly have married such a sleazy creature. I overheard someone saying “Beauty and the beast! Wonder what she saw in him!”

Their pitying and condescending looks were of course, too much for me to bear and I developed the habit of coolly looking away, as if what he was or did; was none of my slightest concerns. I did my sight-seeing of nature’s beauty and he did his....

End of Excerpt

Do read this intriguing story and the other unique and thrilling paranormal stories in this e-book which is available for just $0.99 at www.amazon.com till 11th May, 2022.

I'm eagerly awaiting your feedback!

By the way, this e-book has got a 5 star rating at Goodreads.com
For the paperback fans, this book is available as a paperback too at Amazon.

Thanks in anticipation of your overwhelming response! Priya

No alternative text description for this image

No comments:

Post a Comment