Saturday 14 May 2022

My debut, second-prize winning novel - The Mysterious Basement of Summer City

                                                      May be an image of text that says "The Mysterious Basement of Summe City Enter at your ownnski Prize-winning novel by Priya Ramesh Swaminathan"

My debut, second-prize winning novel - The Mysterious Basement of Summer City
 
Do peruse the book and let me have your feedback soon. A pleasant surprise awaits all those who post a review of at least 100 words in the comments' section of this blog...

Intrigued? Kindly purchase a copy from Amazon.
 
Warning: Enter at your risk! The Mysterious Basement of Summer City is lethal...
 
May be an image of 3 people and text that says "THE MYSTERIOUS BASEMENT OF SUMMER CITY Enter at your σun risk!" 
                               I have designed this collage with the help of Canva. 
                 Do you like it? Please let me know... Thanks in anticipation! Priya

No comments:

Post a Comment