Thursday 19 September 2013

Mobile

I need only my mobile

to keep me foot-loose, fancy-free and mobile

I don’t need any friend imbecile

It is a fact, please reconcile!

I send SMSs till my fingers go immobile

And my mom vents her bile

Not for me, any cute gal’s guile

A mobile to my ear is the ultimate style!

To recharge it I’ll go the extra mile

My mobile's bills will always top the bills’ pile!

My dad’s ire is oh, so futile!

Clicking snaps, my time, I while

Give me just, just give me a smile!

This one is not just for the file

I’ll surely make it worth- while!

Folks, didn’t I say, don’t put me on trial

Leave me, just leave me alone with my mobile!
*****************************************************************
The copyright of this poem is with Mrs. Priya Ramesh Swaminathan

No comments:

Post a Comment